circle background

Saturday, January 12, 2013

"Homemade" gift wrap...fully lined, personalized, drawstring fabric bag

I had a baby shower to go to today. I finished making the last item and it was in the washer when I realized that I didn't have any baby wrapping paper or gift bags....so I made a personalized fabric, fully lined, drawstring bag to put it all in.

I was so proud of myself for figuring it all out. I didn't measure anything...kinda like when I cook...just cut out the panels for the bag and the casings for the drawstrings based off of the width of the panels that I cut for the bag an the drawstrings based off of the size of the casings. I also embroidered the baby's name on the bag.

Completing a project like this boosts my confidence and inspires me to get more creative :)

Now I just need to put some of that creativity into my Etsy shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/marvelousauntiem



No comments:

Post a Comment