circle background

Monday, January 21, 2013

Writing my first pattern

I just finished writing my first pattern.  It is for the flower taggie blanket that I came up with.  There are so many square ones out there...but I like shapes.  For a friend of mine who is a BAMA fan, I made his niece an elephant one that had houndstooth flannel ears that had ribbons coming out of the ears and a super soft gray high pile minky for the body of the elephant.  I think I will do a pattern for that one next.

When I'm at my sewing machine is the only time I'm really creative and I love the way it feels to think "what if....." and then it turns out awesome :)  That is kind of how the elephant and flower taggies came about....a what if moment.


Look how cute they are:

The pattern for the flower taggie will be available in my etsy shop in the next couple of days. 

Until then...happy sewing :) 

Pattern is complete and listed in my etsy shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment